Prevent Suicide Fox Cities is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers.
Prevent Suicide Fox Cities exists to decrease suicide and its toll on survivors.
- End the stigma of mental health through education and awareness.
- Promote mental well-being.
- Provide QPR Gatekeeper Training free to the community.
- Offer support after suicide (SAS) loss groups for the universal community and siblings.
- Act as a resource to those seeking suicide prevention information and support.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255)